BDC celebrates Vision 2016 activities
BDC participated at this year’s Vision 2016 commemoration activities held at Kalfontein on the 29th of August. BDC participated with the aim to disseminate information about its mandate, products and services to those who attended the event.
These activities are an initiative by different organisation in support of Botswana’s Vision 2016 aspiration. Organisations contribute towards this initiative through CSR projects and exhibition stalls for information dissemination.
Vision 2016 is Botswana’s strategy to propel its socio-economic and political development into a competitive, winning and prosperous nation. Seven key goals have been developed to achieve this. These pillars are:
1. An educated and informed nation
2. A prosperous, productive and innovative nation
3. A compassionate, just and caring nation
4. A safe and secure nation
5. An open, democratic and accountable nation
6. A moral and tolerant nation
7. A united and proud nation